The forklift truck is one of the most widely-used tools in today’s workplace, spanning multiple industries. From warehouses to construction and every industry in between, forklifts can conquer heavy-lifting with ease. This ease, however, also presents many dangers. Fortunately, the dangers can be balanced through proper use, training, and safety awareness. The following are some free or low-cost ways you can ensure forklift safety in your own industry.
MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive distributor of the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Vulcan Container Handling Forklift Trucks in Australia.
Due to the continued growth of our Regency Park Branch, We are currently seeking Field Service technicians to join our successful workshop service team.
QUEENSLAND OPERATIONS MANAGER
MLA Holdings Expands to Hunter, Newcastle, Central Coast, Gold Coast!
More Articles ...
- How to operate pedestrian forklifts safely
- Hunter Liftrucks and Inglis Equipment become Hunter MLA
- Forklifts - Getting on and off Safely
- Safety for Forklift Operators
- Forklift Operators Compartment Safety Features
- Working with Forklifts
- Classic Forklifts Pty Ltd becomes Classic MLA
- SafeWork NSW launches forklift safety blitz
- Uncontrolled movement of vehicles
- Introducing a New Age of Forklifts Powered by Lithium-ion Batteries