1.6t to 2.0t – Pedestrian Power Pallet Movers
Developed for non-stop performance in the most challenging environments and the tightest spaces, PREMIA ES pedestrian power pallet trucks offer you a comprehensive range of transfer possibilities. Whether you are upgrading from a hand pallet jack, doing short shuttle work or looking for a truck prepared to go the distance, there is a PREMIA model which will meet your needs.
High stability and a market-leading lift height allow easy operation on uneven surfaces. Outdoor operation is possible in all-weather thanks to protection of the chassis and electrical systems against rain and splashing water. Low-maintenance design, with no vulnerable components, minimises the chance of breakdown and lowers servicing costs. The PBP20N2R model includes a foldable platform for occasional ride-on use, while the PBP20N2E offers rising forks for easy loading and unloading.
For extra versatility, the operator may choose between two performance modes via the key switch. In all models the state-of-the-art, simple-to-use tiller arm design protects hands and places everything within easy reach for safe, comfortable, controlled operation.
The PBP20N2R model includes a foldable platform for occasional ride-on use, while the PBP20N2E offers rising forks for easy loading and unloading.
- Sealed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- Oil-filled sealed transmission is shockresistant, quiet and requires little maintenance.
- High-efficiency electronic systemfeatures waterproof components for maximum reliability – even in moist conditions.
- Robust forkswith welded construction, and rounded tips for effortless pallet entry, give extra strength and durability.
- Market-leading lift heightof 135 mm allows easy handling on steep ramps and loading docks, even with damaged pallets.
- High stabilityis ensured by use of two linked castor wheels – next to the central drive wheel – in addition to the two load wheels.