National Sales Administrator
Great Team Environment
- Negotiable $$$
- Autonomous role
- Wetherill Park
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator who has ambitions to develop skills in a challenging role that is critical to MLA's success.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you must be able to multi-task, take initiative and control stock movement.
- Advanced organisational skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to liaise and form strong customer relations
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workload
- Experience in a sales administrator role
- Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Pronto – sales and stock modules preferable
- Experience in materials handling and/or plant machinery sales desirable
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please contact Steve Kent on 0448 025 977 or apply now for immediate consideration