Senior Area Sales Manager
Global Brands - Quality Product Range
- Focus on Material Handling, Creating New Client Relationships & Retention
- Attractive Salary Package
A leader in the Australian forklift industry, MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian importer and distributor of Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and distributor of MLA Vulcan Heavy Lift Trucks.
As a result of our company's continued growth and expansions plans, MLA are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Representative to promote the company's products and forge strong relationships within the NSW Material Handling Equipment market.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling products by developing new business and managing existing customer relationships
- Developing sales strategies that maximize profitability and increase customer network
- Conducting site assessments for customers to identify appropriate equipment solutions that best meet their needs
- Conducting product demonstrations in the field and in house
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven background of success in face to face sales and relationship building. You will be responsible for developing new business in your territory and the overall management of nominated major accounts. Qualifications and knowledge of Material Handling Equipment or similar Capital Equipment is highly regarded.
You will be able to demonstrate a professional image, strong presentation and negotiation skills and technical aptitude. This is a great opportunity to represent an iconic brand in the Material Handling Equipment industry.
Selection Criteria includes;
• Proven sales and rental background from within the forklift industry or similar
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability and determination to generate new business
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to effectively manage large customer accounts
• Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service at all levels
An attractive negotiable salary package will be offered to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity for further career development.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Contact Hunter MLA now on (02) 4967 4622 or firstname.lastname@example.org